Sign-up to get The Building Character -- Activity Book (with Sam and Izzy)

Danny Pettry's Special Offer for Teachers
Danny Pettry Click Here to Access 12 FREE Activity Books and a $5 Off Danny's Book!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Help Animals!

My good friend Lisa sent this email to me:

To All,

I am sending this e-mail to all my contacts because I have a chance to
help so many animals in need of being rescued and transported by
flying them to more adoptable places where they have a chance of
finding homes from people who will give them unconditional love. I was
asked by Pilots N Paws in SC to do this for them and i said yes.

I am a Pet Consultant for ShurePets and sell pet products and a direct
sales company like Avon and tupperware. Now we have a fundraising
program to help non-profit organizations. They have to have their tax
exempt status 501C(3). This process is simple. I set up a fundraising
web page for Pilots N Paws. Everything is done online. each
organization that signs up will receive 25% of the cost of each
product sold. Our products are 100% natural, organic and made in the
USA.

I ask that everyone send this to at least 3 people to Pay it Forward
and i ask everyone who have a facebook page to post this message and
link on their Facebook page. Twitter people please do the same. I
really like this to be a huge success and my goal is to raise at least
$2000.00-$3000.00 if a huge number of people place small orders we
could do this. I would rather people give in small amounts because of
our economy and I think it can happen.

The following is the Fundraiser
Link to Pilots N Paws:
http://pilotsnpaws.shopshurepets.com

My Shurepets web page to read more about me:
http://lisakane357.shopshurepets.com

ShurePets Corporate website:
http://www.shurepets.com

Thank You to all who participate. PLEASE PAY IT FORWARD TO AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment