Sign-up to get The Building Character -- Activity Book (with Sam and Izzy)

Danny Pettry's Special Offer for Teachers
Danny Pettry Click Here to Access 12 FREE Activity Books and a $5 Off Danny's Book!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Kaitlyn Brannin (Elem. School Girl) Writes Book!




I had the wonderful opportunity to meet Kaitlyn Brannin and her mother Sandy at the W. Va. Book Festival in Charleston, West Virginia. They’re in the picture above.
Kaitlyn is in elementary school and she is the author of Arteo and A Return to Arteo, which she had written with her mother. I was very inspired by her. I can’t believe she is published and so young.


These were the only two books that I had purchased at the book festival.
I’m a Recreational Therapist for children. Sometimes I use books, stories, and movies in my approach to helping children learn and develop social skills, emotional awareness, and empathy for others. I am reading the first book Arteo with the children now. We discuss the difference between reality and make-believe and how the characters could feel.


You may want to check these two books out.
They’re available at these two Amazon links below:

No comments:

Post a Comment