Sign-up to get The Building Character -- Activity Book (with Sam and Izzy)

Danny Pettry's Special Offer for Teachers
Danny Pettry Click Here to Access 12 FREE Activity Books and a $5 Off Danny's Book!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Do Something Wonderful Today!

My good friend Jessica is an animal lover.

She shared this video on her facebook page today.

I feel so upset to see an animal being treated bad. I'm a Recreational Therapist for children who've suffered abuse.

I've heard people make a statement about the type of videos that Jessica has posted. They turn the channel. They send requests not to send these type of videos. Why? Maybe they can't deal with the emotions associated with these videos. Maybe it would be easier not to look. That is the problem. People don't want to look and see the truth. They'd rather turn their head and "pretend" it isn't real.



Please take the time to be aware that these things do happen.
Help children and animals who've been abused.

Here is a link for you to help a dog named Lizzie. She was left on the side of a dangeorus road and has been hurt. She needs your help today:

Note: A $100 donation has been made to help Lillie in honor of my children's book "Building Character with Sam, Izzy, and Many Other Dogs."

Here is the link... Go visit it Right Now:
http://littlevictories.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1230&Itemid=94

BONUS Offer: Email me if you make a $50 donation or more before the deadline. I'll send you a copy of my children's book Building Character with Sam and Izzy. for making a donation to help Lizzie. My email is: Danny (at) DannyPettry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment