Sign-up to get The Building Character -- Activity Book (with Sam and Izzy)

Danny Pettry's Special Offer for Teachers
Danny Pettry Click Here to Access 12 FREE Activity Books and a $5 Off Danny's Book!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Interesting children's book.

Do you ever see a book cover or title that just jumps out at you?

Here is one that jumped out at me.

Photo taken at 2010 W.Va. Book Fair.

My nephew calls me “Uncle Cookie” or sometimes just “cookie” because he knows I love cookies. I’m also guilty for sneaking him pieces of a giant Great American Cookie around birthdays and holidays. Once his mother asked, “who gave you that?” This was after she must have said he wasn’t allowed any more of the giant cookie. His response was, “cookie gave it to me.”

I did a quick Amazon search and found many more fun children books like:
I have a nephew who’ll be 4-years-old in February. I give him one children’s book every month to help him learn to love reading. I think I may start giving these books to him.

If you give a cat a cupcake.
If you take a mouse to the movies.
If you take a mouse to school.
If you give a pig a pancake.

Here are the Amazon link so you can check them out, too:



If you’ve not done so already, please check out my book for children. It helps them to build character.

No comments:

Post a Comment