Sign-up to get The Building Character -- Activity Book (with Sam and Izzy)

Danny Pettry's Special Offer for Teachers
Danny Pettry Click Here to Access 12 FREE Activity Books and a $5 Off Danny's Book!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

2010 West Virginia Book Festival.

I took my children's book to the 2010 West Virginia Book Festival. I am very pleased with the number of copies sold! Many people said they had plans to buy it on amazon.com soon.
Here is a copy of the book at my stand.


We handed out some of the Limited Edition Collector Cards that go along with the book. I had also given away about 150 trick-or-treat bags to children with candy, collector cards, and other fun stuff.


Here is my booth/ stand area. See my coffee on the table?


My sister Carrie [to the left]. She is Izzy's owner. My mother [in the middle] holding a copy of my children's book. and me [on the right].


Here is a link for the book on Amazon. Get your copy today:




Here is a poster that I created.


Here is Baley. He is a therapy dog. This dog knows several Recreational Therapists in West Virginia. Why was this dog at the book fair? Well, children read to him at libraries.

Baley lying on the floor. This dog is so calm.

Kaitlyn Brannin and her mother Sandy. Kaitlyn is in elem. school and she the author of the novel Arteo and her new book, A Return to Arteo.I was very inspired by her. I can't believe she is published and so young. I purchased both of her books. It is a children's fantasy story.

Here is a link for both of her books:





Yes, the Dr. was there.
Of course I had to take a picture of a dog. A girl started talking to me at the end of the book fair. She said I had taken her picture and I replied, "I don't think so." She was wearing this costume.

Kanawaha County, W.Va. Bookmobile in the Charleston Civic Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment