Sign-up to get The Building Character -- Activity Book (with Sam and Izzy)

Danny Pettry's Special Offer for Teachers
Danny Pettry Click Here to Access 12 FREE Activity Books and a $5 Off Danny's Book!

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Audio C.D.





I received my proof copy of “Building Character with Sam, Izzy, and Many Other Dogs” [Audio C.D.] today! It sounds awesome!



I’m so grateful for the voice actress Jennifer Harvey for reading the book aloud.
I designed the little booklet that goes in the C.D. case.


The C.D. is now pending and should be eligible for sell on Amazon.com really soon.
As soon as it is available I’m going to mail out copies to the people who had pledged $50 or more for this project!


And if you haven't ordered your copy of the book yet -- you can go ahead and get it today at this amazon link... even if it is 2:00 a.m. in the morning. Anytime.
Get it here:



Yours,
Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment